20 de setembro de 2008

Hello from Teacher Leticia



Hi!
My name is Leticia Teles. I'm from Goiania in Brasil, but I live in Brasilia for a long time. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters.
I can speak English, French and Spanish and I'm also graduated in these languages and literatures . I'm a master in teachers' trainning.
I've just worked in many public schools in Distrito Federal. I'm a public school teacher for 22 years. I've just taught children and adults literacy classes. I've taught portuguese for high school and college students, too. Nowadays I'm teaching English at a public language course called CIL 2 de Brasilia.

"Meu objetivo com este blog é fazer com que os alunos extendam seus estudos de inglês para além das horas que eles passam na escola."

http://leticiateles.podomatic.com/

Nenhum comentário: